This is a sweet little set I absolutely adore with images of spring and summer good days.
I did a lot of embroidery in my youth and there were Mini Embroidery Hoops that fit perfectly with these adorable images. I bought extra embroidery hoops to make into Christmas ornaments to hang on my tree and to give as gifts. I think they would look lovely with a ribbon and die cut greenery at the top or the bottom. Or make them into wreaths. I haven’t decided, but I do plan to keep them empty. I do need to see what Stampin’ Up!® has in the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog and upcoming 2018 Holiday Catalog. I’m planning ahead with the hoops, but haven’t decided how to decorate them. This is definitely blending the old and retired with the new. I think they would make lovely gift tags, too. So, if you’re so inclined to do the same, I suggest you purchase these through May 31, 2018 or while supplies last.
You get 8 mini embroidery hoops — 4 each of 2 sizes: 1-1/2″ and 1-3/4″.
There are also scallop punches — each sold separately:
- 1-1/8″ Scallop Circle Punch
- 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch
A Good Day Stamp Set includes 13 rubber stamps:
- A Little Treat For Someone Sweet with an ice cream cone
- Here’s To A Good Day sentiment
- Hello, Friend sentiment
- Glass of Lemon aide with a straw and lemon slice
- A Bird
- A Bunny
- A Fawn
- Bring On The Sunshine with a sun peeking through clouds with raindrops
- A Tree with a Tree Swing and flower
- A Stitched Circle
- Just Because
- Thank You So Much
- Just For You
Here’s A Video Tutorial for making this lovely card:
Here are the measurements for the suggested cardstock and designer series paper:
- Berry Burst CS – 4 1/4 x 11 (score at 5 1/2 to create card base)
- Basic Black CS – 4 x 5 1/4, 2 1/4″ scalloped circle
- Whisper White CS – 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, 1 7/8″ stitched circle
- Lemon Lime Twist CS – 2 1/8″ circle
- Picture Perfect Party DSP – 2 x 3 1/2, 1 1/2 x 4 1/2, 1 x 3 1/4 (banners)
These are all compliments of World of JenCraft.
Here are some links for your shopping pleasure:
I hope you love the mini embroidery hoops as much as I do — maybe that’s not possible.
I do appreciate your stopping by and shopping with me.