Dawn Griffith’s husband created this card sketch which goes to show how this business involves the whole family!!
I do enjoy making cards with layers and also something a bit fun and unusual — a secret pocket definitely makes this card a cut above the rest.
You can have a private message or design it for a gift card — that would truly be welcome!!
This design works for all occasions and would be most welcome wen it is received.
Dawn featured the Share What You Love Suite of products for this beautiful card. Watch the video to see how she put it all together:
I hope you’re as excited as I was when I first saw this card. And when she brought out This Little Piggy, I grinned from ear to ear!!
This is a wonderful card sketch with a lot of fun associated with it!!
Here are the measurements:
- Card Base measures 5-1/2″ x 8-12″
- First layer cut at 4″ x 5-1/4″
- The piece hiding your secret panel is cut at 2-1/4″ x 4-1/2″
- The slider measures 1-5/8″ x 3-1/2″
- The piece that goes to the right of the secret panel is cut at 2-1/2″ x 3″
- You can make your “banner” whatever size you want, but the card was designed for a piece measuring 1/2″ x 2″
Here are the supplies you may want to use and purchase:
This is definitely a card sketch I’m going to keep handy to use for many of my upcoming Christmas cards!! These would definitely be wonderful for graduation, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, birthdays and just because cards.
This motivated me to think about creating some card sketches of my own.
I do like die cuts and lacy bits — the doilies are beautiful and give a “vintage” feel to the card. I think this is a card that many of you will find fun to make and share with your family and friends.
Thank you for stopping by!!